education (14) m Fanglin Village school
.
.
John : See the profile of this guy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiang_Zemin .
Me: Ok.
John: Have a look. https://www.foreignaffairs.com/united-states/when-america-and-china-collided . //. This news is fake. However, it's not completely fake.
Me: If it's fake, it's fake. Why do you insist, "It's not completely fake. "?
John : Listen to me. The "process" is that Mr. Jiang is Kelvin's students. And, Kelvin is Miuson'sstudents. Mr. Jiang is a China president.
.
___
Kelvin : Look at the monitor of my computer. Do you see the Global position of an airplane?
Mr. Jiang : Yes,
Kelvin: I click a button. The data will change.
Mr. Jiang: Show it to me.
Kelvin : For sure.
"Kelvin" immediately click a button.
And then, the Global position of this airplane change.
Kelvin: See . Glad that the airplane is Manuel control. If it's autopilot, it crash.
Mr. Jiang: It's true.
__
.
Bradley: Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Jiang. Stop hacking the satellite.
Miuson : It's trivial. Don't be Fussy.
Bradley :Fussy? It's so serious.
Miuson : They are naive kids.
Bradley : You like naive kids. It is your own business. However, I am sick of them. Kill them.
___
.
John : Guess what happen ?
.
_______
.
.
John : Miuson killed 320 people in China. Among them, 45 are kids aged between 8-12.
___
.
John : Why did you kill those kids?
Miuson : Can't I do that?
John: They are only 8-12.
Miuson : Bradley said, " Kill those naive kids.".
John : Those naive kids mean Kelvin and Mr. Jiang.
Miuson : Oh! I'm sorry. I misunderstood.
John : No, you didn't misunderstand. You pretend to misunderstand. You mean to let your own students, e.g., Mr. Jiang and Kelvin, live. And, meanwhile, you mean to let those non-Miuson students, e.g., the students of Fanglin Village elementary school, die.
Miuson: No, I didn't mean that.
John: Yes, you mean that.