education (22) Mustansiriya University

https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_93.html
.
Ref:https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_76.html 

.

John: Have a look. https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_14.html?m=1 . At that time,  most of the victims died from the attack of Car bombs. 

Me: Ok.

John : Mr. Kwok is the person in this link.  https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post.html?m=1 . The process is that Kelvin is Miuson's students and Mr. Kwok is Kelvin's students. Mr. Kwok like driving his car everywhere. 

Me: Ok

__

Bradley: Kill your students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Kwok. Stop surveillancing John's phone's call. 

Miuson : It's not serious. They are naive. 

Bradley : It's serious.  You like naive people.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them. 

Miuson : Any alternative ?

Bradley: Alternative ? Yes,.  Ask them to kill people. Stop surveillancing  John's  phone's call . 

.

Miuson : Mr. Kwok like driving. He drive his car from here to there all days long. 

Kelvin : Yes,.

Miuson : Tell Mr. Kwok,"  Don't drive the cars everywhere.  A car has another usage.  Be vigilant. ".

Kelvin : What usage ?

Bradley : Figure it out yourself. 

.

Bradley : You should tell Kelvin and Mr. Kwok to launch an attack of car bombs.  In another words,  you gotta let them know,  "You guys should kill people else you guys gonna get killed by Bradley. ".

.

Miuson : I killed 350 people in Iraq.  Why ? I give you a signal, "I already on behalf of my students kill people.  I exempt my students from killing people.  I protect them. ".

.

Bradley : What do you mean ?

.

Miuson : I mean  you shut up.