education (42) Sars
.
.
.
John: Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post_11.html?m=1. The matter isn't over yet.
_____
.
Miss Wong: How can you kill the dogs of John's home? There're people at John's home.
.
Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China) : Kelvin hacked the satellite and the telecom. Kelvin protected Miss Fong. Therefore, nobody witnessed that Miss Fong used the poisonous food to feed John's dogs. You on behalf of me to do something.
.
Miss Wong: On behalf of you ?
.
Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China) : Why not? I'm on behalf of Kelvin. You are on behalf of me.
.
Miss Wong: Ok. What am I gonna do ?
.
Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China) : You repeat my words.
.
Miss Wong : How do I repeat your words?
.
Kelvin : You say to John, " I give you 2 new dogs in compensation . ".
__
.
Bradley : Kill those deputy and students, e.g., Mr. Gao and Miss Wong.
.
Kelvin : She only repeat Mr. Gao's words.
.
Bradley : Kill them.
.
___
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Miss Wong only repeat Mr. Gao's words.
.
Kelvin : That's the only way which I can save them.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh,
.
Miuson : Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/blog-post_14.html?m=1 .You are idiot. I let 800 people die from SARS. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mr. Gao and Miss Wong. They are under my shelter. ".
.