education (41) Asia Financial crisis

https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/07/httpskamchihau_45.html

.
Ref: https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/07/httpskamchihau_27.html

.

John: Take a look.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istanbul_nightclub_shooting  . Adbul isn't Turkish.  He's a Uzbekistan.  He went to Turkey. Why?

Me: To kill people. 

John: Good.

.

__

.

While (Server Hotmail is running)

{

if (John send)

{

to receiver ();

to Kelvin (); <-- Kelvin hack the server of Hotmail and add an extra code here. 

}

else

{

to receiver ();

}

}

.

__

.

John:  Kelvin's students come from different countries.  Miss Jian is a student of Kelvin.  She is from Taiwan. 

___

.

Kelvin (a long-distance phone call): All the John's sent-out email is surveillanced by me. 

Miss Jian (a long-distance phone call): What's the email about?

Kelvin :  About applying for a job. I have a spy's company in Hong Kong.  You go there. You pretend to be the boss. You ask John to come over for a job's interview.  You make fun of him.

Miss Jian: Man. I'm in Taiwan.  How can I come to Hong Kong to pretend to be a job's interviewer?  If you are sincere in teaching me how to hack the server of Hotmail,  teach me right now. 

Kelvin : Pretend to be a job's interviewer first.

Miss Jian: It's clumsy. 

____

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Miss Jian. 

Kelvin : I ask Miss Jian to go to Hong Kong.  I didn't teach her how to hack the hotmail server. 

Bradley : Abdul went to Turkey to kill people.  If Miss Jian goes to Hong Kong not to kill people,  you ask Miss Jian to stay back in Taiwan.  Don't go to Hong Kong .

Kelvin: Please.

Bradley: Kill her.  Can't you hear what I say ?

___

.

Miuson : You told Bradley that you only asked Miss Jian to go to Hong Kong. 
.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save her.
.
Miuson : Take a look.  https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_0448353408.html?m=1.  I kill 160 people of China.  Why? I warned Bradley,  "Don't try to touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Miss Jian. They are under my shelter.". You're idiot.