education (27) China explosion

.

.

John: Louise is the guy in this link. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_11.html?m=1. One day of 2008, at about 15:00 pm, I said to my elder brother,  "This guy (Louise) seems like a spy.". Guess what happen ?

.

Kelvin: John's cellular phone is under my surveillance. 2 minutes ago, you guess what I heard?

Louise: What ?

Kelvin: I heard that John said to his elder brother, "Louise seem to be a spy. ". So, you guys get ready 

Louise: How?

Kelvin: You invite them to come out. You say to them arrogantly,  "My boss keep you guys under surveillance 24 hours a day. Mind your words.".

___

.

Bradley: Kill those students, e.g.  , Louise. 

Kelvin : Please.  I only told Louise to be careful.  

Bradley : Kill him still. 

Kelvin : Please. 

__ 

. 

Miuson : You told Bradley that you only told Louise to be careful.  
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 
.
Miuson :  Take a look. https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_16.html?m=1 .I kill 200 people of China.  Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Louise.  They are under my shelter. ".