education (26) Senegal ship wreck pending
https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/07/httpskamchihau_7.html
.
Ref: https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_68.html .
.
John : William is the person in this link. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/10/every-month-at-least-5-articificial.html?m=1. Miuson is the person in this link. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2025/11/take-look_3.html?m=1
.
________
.
Kelvin : Bradley said, "We are illegal. We infringe the privacy of John. ". But, don't worry. You repeat my words.
William: How do I repeat your words ?
Kelvin: You say to John's elder brother, "I'm on bail. ".
William: If John's elder brother ask me, "For what you are on bail?", what should I say ?
Kelvin: You say, " I'm on bail for dangerous driving. ". Isn't it funny ?
____
John: Repeating Kelvin's words is illegal. William gotta report the news genuinely.
Me: A genuine news should be, "me (William) is Kelvin's student. I learn how to hack the satellite. ".
____
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., William.
Kelvin : Please. William repeat my words.
Bradley : I don't care . Kill them Still.
_____
Miuson: You told Bradley that William repeat your words.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save him.
Miuson is so angry and he pat on the desk top harshly and the coffee on the desk top spill,
Miuson : You're son of the bitch. I killed 1865 people in Senegal. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., William and Superintendent Siu. They are under my shelter. ".
Kelvin : What do you mean ?
Miuson : I mean you need not beg Bradley to forgive them.