Pending education (40) China South West killings
.
.
John : It happen in 2004. My mom was talking with my elder sister through the telephone. Suddenly, the volume become zero. Therefore, my mother and my elder sister can't hear each others.
Me: Who did that ? How did he do that?
John : Kelvin did that. Kelvin hack the Volumn of the cellular phone of my mom.
___
.
Bradley: Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin.
Miuson: Kelvin belong to National Security of USA.
Bradley: Bullshits.
Miuson: Please.
Bradley: Kill him.
Miuson: Any alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? You ask Kelvin to kill people.
Miuson : If Kelvin neither kill people nor does Kelvin get killed, what will happen ?
Bradley : You remind him of being careful.
______
.
Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin to kill people. ".
Kelvin : I'm hacker's. I'm not killer. I don't kill people.
.
Miuson : Calm down.
.
Kelvin: If you were me, you couldn't calm down.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
.
Miuson: Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/john-take-look_01698742611.html?m=1.I already killed 300 people in South West China. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch my students, e.g., Kelvin. They are under my shelter. ".