education (48) Greece aircrash shipwreck
https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/07/blog-post.html
.
Ref: https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_37.html
.
John: Mehdi is the person in this link. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/httpschihaukam_0292332096.html?m=1 . Guess what happen?
___
.
Kelvin: See. I click a button. The database of the airlines of Cathy Pacific git hacked by me.
Mehdi (a spy from Morrocco ) : Oh! It's amazing.
Kelvin : Tomorrow, you repeat my words.
Mehdi: How do I repeat your words ?
Kelvin: You say to John, "I gonna visit the head quarters of the airlines of Cathy Pacific.".
__
.
John: Repeating Kelvin's words is illegal. You gotta genuinely report the news.
Me: A genuine news report should be, "Me (Mehdi) is Kelvin's students. I learn how to hack the database of the airlines of Cathy Pacific. ".
.
__
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Mehdi.
Kelvin : Come on. He only repeat my words. He learn nothing from me.
Bradley : Why did he repeat your words?
Kelvin: He's my spokesman.
Bradley: Bullshits. Kill him.
__
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Mehdi is your spokesman.
Kelvin : I hope it's the only way I save them.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
Miuson : Take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/12/battlefield-backlines-discriminating.html?m=1 .I killed 200 people in Greece. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mehdi. They are under my shelter. ".