education (47) - (France shooting) - Can the killing be compensated ?

https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_64.html
.
.
.
John: In America, there're plenty hackers. However, most of them are "Shits". The only hacker whom I respect always is Bradley.
Me: Is his name Bradley?
John: I don't know. I just assume that his name is Bradley.
Me: Why do you respect him always ?
John: Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/01/chapter-17-of-bible-said-hackers-tool_22.html . After the incident of Paris, Bradley say "It is done by Islamic state". What sort of organization is Islamic state?
Me: A religious group.
John: Excellent. That mean, the killing is the God's willing rather than human's willing. The killing is spontaneous, independent and voluntary without any compensation.
Me: Correct.
John: Mr. Ng is a handicap and elderly person.  Mr. Ng is my neighbour as well. It happen in the year of 2020.
.
Kelvin (an America's hacker): Look at this camera. It hack the satellite of America. 
.
Daniel (another America's hacker): Oh! It's amazing.
.
Kelvin: Do you see that a person is chatting with John at the avenue? 
.
Daniel: Yes,.
.
Kelvin: He is Mr. Ng. He is John's neighbour. You're better put Mr. Ng on the black list.
.
Daniel: It' a good idea.
.
.
.
One day, Mr. Ng is at the public hospital of Hong Kong.
.
Daniel : Look at this person. He is Mr. Ng. He has close contact with John.  
Mr. Lau (a doctor from the public hospital of Hong Kong): How do you know?
Daniel: I use the satellite to hack John. Can I make a mistake?
Mr. Lau: No, you can't make a mistake.
.
Daniel: Excellent. Now, you use the poison to murder Mr. Ng. 
Mr. Lau: The killing is the God's willing rather than the human's willing. You're just the representatives on earth. You can't advise me to murder Mr. Ng. I should murder the pagans spontaneously and independently without any advice from you.
.
Daniel: I know that. However, do you wanna learn the how to hack the satellite?
.
Mr. Lau (drool): Yes, I do wanna learn it...
Kelvin: Excellent. After you kill Mr. Ng, I will teach you those hacker's techniques.
Mr. Lau: Are you serious?
Kelvin: Yes,.
.
John: Why do you kill my neighbour?
Mr. Lau: Daniel promise me that after I kill Mr. Ng, he will teach me how to hack the satellite.
John: Promise?
Mr. Lau: Yes,.
.
One day, Charles is so angry. He pat on the desk top and scream,
.
Charles: The killing is the God's willing. Daniel is just the representatives on earh. Daniel can't advise Mr. Lau to kill Mr. Ng. Mr. Lau must spontaneously and independently murder the pagans without any advice from Daniel.
.
Bradley: I know that.
.
Charles: Then, why did Mr. Lau listen to Daniel?
.
Bradley: Daniel promise Mr. Lau that after Mr. Ng die, he will teach Mr. Lau how to hack the satellite.
.
Charles: Can the killing be compensated?
.
Bradley: No,. The killing is the religious belief. If the killing is compensated, it become a secular transaction.
.
Charles: How do we handle Kelvin, Daniel and Mr. Lau?
.
Bradley: Murder them.