education (4) 3rd Bali explosion

.
.
John : Have a look.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(hacker_group)  . In the year of 2003, Kelvin created a criminal group called Anonymous.  This group commit crime on Internet.
Me: OK.
John: The process is that Kelvin is Miuson's students.  James is Kelvin's students. James is the personnels from Apple Iphone.
____________
.
Kelvin (the leader of the group called Anonymous): This hacker's package is so powerful that I click a button and then the mode of the telephone number of John's elder brother be 0G per second.
.
James (member of the group called Anonymous): You mean 0 bits per second ?
.
Kelvin: Yes,
.
James: How do we hack a telecom ?
.
Kelvin: Same as hacking a personal computer.
.
___
Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., James. 
Miuson : Kelvin told James, "Hacking the telecom is equal to Hacking a personal computer. ". Kelvin didn't teach James how to hack the telecom. 
Bradley : I don't care. Kill him still. 
Miuson : Please. Any alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask him to kill people. 
.
____
.
Miuson : Bradley said,  "If you guys don't kill people,  he will kill you guys.". 
James: You gotta save us.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 
Miuson: I killed 550 people in Bali explosion.  Why? 
James: I don't know. 
Miuson : I warned Bradley, "Don't touch my students,  e.g., Kelvin and James.  They are under my shelter. ".