education (3) Danwon high school

https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_26.html

.

Ref: https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_42.html

.
John: Miuson is the person in this link.  https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/11/me-have-look.html?m=1 . Take a look.  https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/07/httpswodewangzhishime_65.html?m=1 . The matter isn't over yet. 
.
__
.
Mr. Gou (Query): Why did Mr. N get surveillanced ?
Kelvin: It's the work of intelligence agency.  If John is being surveillanced,  Mr. N is automatically being surveillanced.  Why ? Because,  Mr. N is John's friend. 
Mr. Gou: Automatically ?
Kelvin: Yes, it's called "Friendship". You repeat my words.
Mr. Gou: How do I repeat your words ?
Mr. Gou: You say to Mr. N, "  Cherish the friendship ".
___
.
John: Mr. N isn't Kelvin's students.  He's a 3rd party.  
.
Me: Ok.
.
John:  When Mr. Gou said to Mr. N, " Cherish the friendship. ", Mr. N didn't know What is going on. 
.
Me: Mr. Gou should genuinely report the news.  
.
John: A genuine news report should be, "me (Mr. Gou) is Kelvin's students.  I learn how to hack a cellular phone. ".
__
.
Bradley: Kill Mr. Gou. 
Kelvin: He repeat my words. He didn't learn any hacking techniques from me. 
Bradley: Kill him. Can't you hear what I say ?
.
___
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Gou repeat your words only. He didn't learn any hacking techniques from you. 
.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save him. 
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 
.
Miuson : I kill 250 students in Korea.  Why ? I warned Bradley, " Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Mr. Gou.  They are under my shelter. ".