education (2) Nigeria aircrash

https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_91.html
.
Ref: https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/angle-effect.html

. 

John : Take a look.  https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_78.html?m=1 . The matter isn't over yet.  Miss Lok is the colleagues of Mr. Kwok. 

Me: Miss Lok is Kelvin's student too?

John: Yes,. 

__

.

Mr. Lok: John couldn't repair the modem of Miss Kwok.  Why? Kelvin already put a trick on the modem of Miss Kwok. So, tomorrow, you say to John," You can't even repair a modem.  Your techniques is damn low. ". You insult him.

Miss Lok: I don't wanna do that. 

Mr. Hok: Kelvin taught us how to hack the modem.  As a student,  you should give a feedback to Kelvin. Go to insult John.

__

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Miss Lok. She's learning how to hack a modem. 

Kelvin: Miss Lok insult John. 

Bradley : Miss Lok insult me as well.

Kelvin: Please.  Let her go.

Bradley : Kill her. 

____

Miuson : You told Bradley that Miss Lok insult John only.  Miss Lok doesn't insult Bradley. 

Kelvin : Yes,.  That's the way I save Miss Lok. 

Miuson : You son of the bitch. See. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/04/john-take-look_15.html?m=1 . I kill 1,100 people in Nigeria.  Why? I gave a signal to Bradley, " I insult you.  So what?".

.