education (15) m disappear Malaysia airplane

.
.
John: Take a look. https://grokipedia.com/page/2013_Depsang_standoff . Those news are non-detailed. 
Me: So, you make it more detailed.
John: For sure. I assume that.  Mr. Zhang is a China's soldier. 
.
Miuson: This camera hack the satellite of America.  It's meticulous that we can even see the lawn at the border between China and India.
Mr. Zhang: Oh! It's amazing. 
Miuson: You provoke Akshay and say, "Don't try to trespass.  Everything is on my eyes.". Note: Akshay is an Indian soldier. 
____
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Mr. Zhang.
Miuson : He is a naive student. 
Bradley : You love naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them.  Kill them. 
Miuson : Any alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people. 
.
____
.
John: Guess what happen? Take a look.
.
.
.
.
John: Totally,  320 civilians got killed. 
.
___
.
John : Why did you kill those civilians ?
Miuson : Bradley say, " Tell those naive students to kill people. ".
John: Those naive students mean Mr. Zhang,  not you. 
Miuson : I on behalf of them kill people. 
John : If you on behalf of them kill people,  you exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 
Miuson : I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.  So what?
John : You on behalf of them kill people,  you gotta let them know. 
Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know. 

.

.