education (33) Pennsylvania and New York aircrash
.
.
John : Miuson is the person in this link .https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/july-12-2000-thomas-jones-30-year-old.html?m=1 .
Me: Ok.
John: It happen in the year of 2004. David is Kelvin's students. Kelvin is Miuson's students.
Me: Who's David ?
John: The members of National Security of America.
Me: Ok.
.
___________
.
Kelvin: My dearest student. In this lesson, I use electrical cables nearby the house of John as an example.
.
Daniel (A student from the board of National Security) : Good.
.
Kelvin: Now, I hack the power plant of Hong Kong. I let the cable nearby John's house burn. How do you guys feel about this lesson ?
.
Daniel: This lesson is very educational and detailed.
.
Kelvin : It's a private tutorial. Of course, it's detailed.
.
Daniel : Thanks. Sir.
.
__
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Daniel.
.
Miuson : Please. They are stupid student.
.
Bradley : You love naive students. It's your own business. I'm sick of them. Kill them still.
.
Miuson : Please.
.
Bradley : Kill them.
Can't you hear what I say ?
.
Miuson : Ok. Any alternative ?
.
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.
.
___
.
Miuson: Bradley said, "Tell Kelvin and Daniel to kill people else Kelvin and Daniel will get killed by Bradley. ".
.
Kelvin : Hey! Guys. We belong to National Security. We are not killers. We don't kill people.
.
Miuson : Calm down.
.
Kelvin : If you're me, you couldn't calm down. I repeat again. We are National Security of US. We're not killer. We don't kill people.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep breath and say,
.
Miuson: I killed 300 in New York and Pennsylvania. Why?
.
Kelvin: I've got no clue.
.
Miuson : I already "represented" you guys to kill people. I exempted you guys from killing people. I protect you guys. You guys are idiot.