education (23) Korea fire aircrash
.
.
John: Have a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/httpschihaukam_0292332096.html?m=1 . In this spy company, there're Morocco's spies as well as Hong-Kong spy. Kate is a Hong-kong spy.
___________
.
Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China) : I show it to you guys.
.
Mr. Gao click a button. And then, all the sent-out email of John is listed in his computer.
.
Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China) : I travel so long from America to Hong Kong, just to teach you guys how to hack the server of Hotmail. You guys must feel so glad to be my student. So, tomorrow, you repeat my words.
.
Kate : How do I repeat your words?
.
Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China) : You say to John, "I'm a student.".
.
Kate: If John ask me, "student of which school?", what should I say ?
.
Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China) : You say to John, "Students of the Polytechnic University of Hong Kong. ".
.
____
.
Me: Kate should not repeat the words of Kelvin. Kate should genuinely report the news like, "me (kate) is learning how to hack the server of Hotmail from Kelvin. ".
John: True.
Me: Words-repeat is illegal.
____
.
Bradley : Kill those deputy and students, e.g., Mr. Gao and Kate.
Kelvin : Hey ! It's a words-repeat.
Bradley : Kill them. Can't you hear what I say?
Kelvin : Please.
__
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Kate only repeat Mr. Gao's words.
Kelvin : That's the only way which I can save them.
Miuson is so angry and he pat on the desk top and the coffee on the desk top spill,
Miuson : You son of the bitch. I kill 300 people in Korea. Why? I warned Bradley, " Don't think of killing Kelvin's students, e.g. , Mr. Gao and Kate. Those students are under my shelter.".