education (35) Canada Aircrash
.
.
John: Repeating Kelvin's words is illegal. You gotta report the news genuinely.
Me: Ok.
John : Miuson is the person in this link. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/blog-post_22.html?m=1.
Me: Ok.
John: Mr. Wong is the husband of Miss Wong. Miss Wong is the person in this link. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/08/me-considering-it.html?m=1.
Me: Ok.
John: The process is that Kelvin is Miuson's students. Mr. Wong is Kelvin's students.
Me: Ok.
___
.
Kelvin : It is the way which I remotely open the build-in microphone of the cellular phone of John. You must find the content of this lesson fruitful. So, tomorrow, you repeat my words. You say to John, "The content of this lesson is remembered by me.".
Mr. Wong: It's meaningless. Why? John doesn't know what the content of this lesson is.
Kelvin: You are my student. Do that.
.
John: Repeating the words of Kelvin is illegal.
Me: Mr. Wong gotta report the news genuinely like, "me (Mr. Wong) is learning how to hack a cellular phone from Kelvin. ".
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Mr. Wong.
Kelvin : It's only for fun. I'm not gonna teach him any hacking techniques.
Bradley : Kill him still.
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that it is just for fun. You're not gonna teach Mr. Wong any hacking techniques.
.
Kelvin : That's the way I save him.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
.
Miuson : I kill 215 people during the Canada's aircrash. Why ? I warned Bradley, " Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mr. Wong. They are under my shelter. ".