education (36) ( The explosion of Egypt ) 2005

https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_7.html
.
.
.
John: Have a look . https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Sharm_El_Sheikh_bombings . After the explosion of Egypt, Bradley say "It is done by Al Qaeda". Let me ask you a question. What sort of organization is Al Qaeda ?
Me: A religious group.
John: Excellent. That mean, the killing is sacred. 
Me: Correct.
.
John: Is Bradley the only America's hacker whom we respect?
Me: Yes,.
John: Let me tell you a story. It happen in the year of 2013. One day of 2013, my father is at the hospital.
.
.
Daniel: Look at the patient of ward 333. . He's Mr.K. . He's John's father. . You use the poison to kill him. After that, you tell John, "It isn't me who make fun of you. It is another person who ask me to make fun of you. However, I won't tell you whom.".
Miss Jeng (a nurse from the public hospital of Hong Kong): It can't be like that.
Daniel: Why can't it be like that?
Miss Jeng: After the explosion of Egypt, Bradley say "it is done by Al Qaeda". That mean, the killing is sacred. That killing can't be funny.
Daniel: Yandelism isn't a religion. Here isn't a church.
Miss Jeng: Are you sure?
Daniel: I'm pretty sure.
.
.
.
Bradley: After 911, why do we say that it is done by Al Qaeda ?
Charles: Because, Al Qaeda is a religious group.
Bradley: Excellen. That mean, the killing is sacred.
Charles: Correct.
Bradley: However, Miss Jeng say to John "It isn't me who make fun of you. It is another person who make fun of you. However, I won't tell you whom." . 
.
Charles: How do we handle them?
Bradley: Murder them.