education (43) - m Mustansiriya (Shi'a) University
.
.
John: Take a look. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpsjohnchihau_01920093938.html?m=1. It explains the environment of massacre.
Me: Ok.
John : Have a look. It said, Mahdi Army is a "Shi'a" Iraq militias . This news isn't thorough enough. I assume that Abdul is Mahdi Army.
.
Miuson : See. I click a button. A TNT Bombs can be remotely detonated.
Adbul: Remotely ?
Miuson: Yes,
Abdul: Where's the signal from?
Miuson: From the telecom.
.
__
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Adbul.
Miuson: Please. They are only the naive students. They learn nothing. Let them go.
Bradley: You like naive students. It's your own business. I'm sick of them. Kill them.
Miuson : Please.
Bradley (angry): Kill them. Can't you hear what I say?
__
.
John: Take a look.
.
1) An explosion occurred in a Shia's University of Iraq. https://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/17/world/middleeast/17baghdad.html .
2) An explosion occurred in a Shia's books' market of Iraq. https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna17463001.
.
__
.
Me: Totally, 580 Shia's students got killed.
John : Yes,.
__
.
John: Why did you kill those Shia's students ?
Miuson : Bradley said, "Kill those Shia's students . ".
John : Those Shia's students mean the "Mahdi Army. ".
Miuson : Oh! I misunderstood.
John : No,. You didn't misunderstand. You pretend to misunderstand. You mean to let your students, e.g., Adbul, live. And, meanwhile, you mean to let those non-Miuson students, e.g., the students of the book's store and the university, die.
Miuson : No,. I didn't mean that.
John : Yes,. You mean that.
.