education (43) - m Mustansiriya (Shi'a) University

https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_13.html
.
Ref: https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_61.html .

.

John : Have a look. It said, there's a military group called,  Mahdi "Shi'a",  in the year of 2003 in Baghdad  . This news isn't thorough enough. 

Me: You let it be more detailed.

John:  I will. Take a look. July 21 2005 – Algeria's 2 most senior diplomatic staff in Iraq got kidnapped from outside a restaurant in the western Mansour district. Such news above is misleading.  I assume that.  Adbul is Kelvin's students. Adbul is an Iraqi "Shi'a" Muslim.  More precisely,  Adbul belong to The "Mahdi Shi'a milita". 

Me: Ok. 

.

Kelvin (a University Professor) : You are from the Mehdi Shi'a milita. 

Adbul: For sure. 

Kelvin: Through the hacker's map and the satellite,  we can clearly know the whereabouts of Yussen,  an Algeria's diplomat.  

Adbul: Yes,

Kelvin: See. Yussen is now in a restaurant in the western Mansour district.

Adbul: Can you remotely open the intergrate microphone of his cellular phone.  I wanna eavesdrop on him.

Kelvin : Why not? However, after that,  remember to praise the "Might" of those hacker's tools. 

Adbul : How do I praise it?

Kelvin : You announce a news successfully, "Ha!Ha!Ha! Yussen is kidnapped by me. ".

Adbul : I've got it.

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Adbul. Stop hacking the satellite or the telecom anymore. 

Miuson: Please.  They are only the naive students. They learn nothing.  Let them go. 

Bradley: You like naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them.  Kill them. 

Miuson : Please. 

Bradley (angry): Kill them. Can't you hear what I say?

__

.

John: Miuson has a habit.  When Miuson on behalf of his "Dearest" students kill people, he's customed to killing the people of the same country or same province or same "religious belief" of his students. Adbul is a Shi'a Muslim. Miuson went to kill the students of Shi'a Muslims of Iraq. Take a look.

.

1) An explosion occurred in a Shia's University of Iraq.  https://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/17/world/middleeast/17baghdad.html . 

2) An explosion occurred in a Shia's books' market of Iraq.  https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna17463001. 

.

__

.

3) An explosion occurred in a Shia's market of Iraq. 

4) An explosion occurred in a Shia's funeral of Iraq. 

5) An explosion occurred in the area of the Shi'a settlement of Iraq. 

6) An explosion occurred in the Shi'a slum of Sadr City of Iraq.

7) An explosion occurred in a Shi'a cafe in Iraq.

8) A car bomb killed 53 people in the holy Shi'a city of Iraq .

9) Militants used 5 suicide car bombs and 2 mortar rounds on the Shia's Sadr City slum to kill at least 161 people

Me: Totally,  580 Shia's students got killed. 

John : Yes,. 

__

.

John: Why did you kill those Shia's students ?

Miuson : Bradley said, "Kill those Shia's students . ".

John : Those Shia's students mean the "Mehdi Shi'a milita. ". 

Miuson : Oh! I misunderstood. 

John : No,. You didn't misunderstand.  You pretend to misunderstand.  You mean to let your students,  e.g., Kelvin and Adbul,  live.  And, meanwhile,  you mean to let those non-Miuson students,  e.g., the students of the book's store and the university,  die.

Miuson : No,. I didn't mean that. 

John : Yes,. You mean that. 

.