education (45) Compensation ( The explosion of Pakistan ) 2014

https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_17.html
.
Ref: https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_2.html.

.

John: In America, there're plenty hackers. However, all of them are shits. The only hacker whom I respect is Bradley. Indeed, I don't know whether his name is Bradley or not. I just assume that his name is Bradley.

Me: Why do you respect him?

John: See. After the explosion of Pakistan,  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Peshawar_school_massacre , Bradley high profile say "It is done by the party of Taliban. ". What sort of party is Taliban?

Me: It is a religious party.

John: Excellent. That mean, the killing is spontaneous , independent and voluntry without any compensation. It happen in the year of 2020.

.

John: My telephone isn't ready yet. . I need to fill-in a Web-form in a web site called XXX . Can I borrow your telephone number  for one week.

Mr.Wong: OK. . My telephone number is 132-132-132.

.

Kelvin: I hack the database of XXX. .

Daniel: What do you find??

Kelvin: John input 132-132-132 in the field of telephone number in the database of XXX. . This telephone number belong to a person called Mr.Wong.

Daniel: Good. . . I put Mr.Wong on the black list. 

.

One day, Mr.Wong is at the hospital.

.

Daniel: Look at this person. His name is Mr.Wong. . He has close contact with John.

Mr. Mao (a doctor from the public hospital of Hong Kong): How do you know?

Daniel: Mr. Wong lend his telephone number to John. And then, John use his telephone number to fill in a web form. I hack that web site. Of course, I know it.

Mr. Mao: OK. What do you want?

Daniel: I want you to use the poison to murder Mr. Wong.

.

Mr.Mao : Are you insance ? The killing is the God's willing. You're jsut the representatives on earth. You can't advise me to murder Mr. Wong. I must kill the pagans spontaneously, independently without any advice from you.

.

Daniel: I know that. Do you wanna learn how to hack a web site?

Mr.Mao: By the way, "Yes".

Daniel: Excellent. After you murder Mr. Wong, I will teach you how to hack a web site.

Mr. Mao: Are you serious?

Daniel: Why not?

.

.

John: Why do you kill my friend ?

Mr. Mao: Daniel promise me that after I kill Mr. Wong, he will teach me how to hack a web site.

John: Promise?

Mr. Mao: Yes,.

.

One day, Charles is so angry. He pat on the desk top and scream,

.

Charles: The killing is the God's willing. Daniel is just the representatives on earh. Daniel can't advise Mr. Mao to kill Mr. Wong. Mr. Mao must spontaneously and independently murder the pagans without any advice from Daniel.

.

Bradley: I know that.

.

Charles: Then, why did Mr. Mao listen to Daniel?

.

Bradley: Daniel promise Mr. Mao that after Mr. Wong die, he will teach Mr. Mao how to hack a web site.

.

Charles: Can the killing be compensated?

.

Bradley: No,. The killing is the religious belief. If the killing is compensated, it become a secular transaction.

.

Charles: How do we handle Kelvin, Daniel and Mr. Mao?

.

Bradley: Murder them.