education (8) Madrid explosion

https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_22.html
.
Ref: https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/07/httpskamchihau_91.html
.
John: Take a look. https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/10/httpskamchihau_65.html?m=1  . It explains yo you guys the difference between repeating Kelvin's words and an action based on Kelvin's intelligence. 
Me: Ok. 
John: The matter isn't over yet.  The case of Heng Zai was uploaded to the High court of Hong Kong. Mr. Yeung is the judge of High Court of Hong Kong. 
________
.
Kelvin: Yes, I hack the telecom.  I direct Mr. Chan to arrest Heng Zai. You repeat my words. 
Mr.Yeung: Ho do I repeat your words?
Kelvin: In the High court,  you solemnly say to Heng Zai, "In your case, it seem to me,  I gonna jail you 10 year.".
Mr.Yeung: I only say that.
Kelvin: No, you do that.
Mr. Yeung:  Wait a minute. Mate. If I do that, it's not a repeating Kelvin's words.  I take an action based on your intelligence. 
Kelvin: Yes, you really take an action based on my intelligence. 
Mr. Yeung: It's illegal. 
Kelvin: You are my student.  You learn how to hack the telecom.  I ask you to do that.  You just do that. Don't argue. 
________________
.
Me: Did Mr. Yeung jail Heng Zai 10 years?
John: Yes,
.
__
.
Bradley: Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Yeung.
Miuson : Hey ! Man. Mr. Yeung repeat Kelvin's words. 
Bradley : Mr. Yeung jail Heng Zai 10 years.  It's not a repeating Kelvin's words.  It's an action based on Kelvin's intelligence.  Kill them. 
Miuson : Any alternative ?
Bradley : Yes, you ask them to kill people. 
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 
Miuson : Take a look. Man.  https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2025/10/in-lesson-of-anatomy-professor-kill-one.html?m=1 .I killed 200 people in Madrid.  Let Kelvin and Mr. Yeung go.
Bradley : Those 200 victims died from the case of Jose. They didn't die from the case of John's elder brother and Heng Zai . 
Miuson: So?
Bradley: So,  in the case of John's elder brother and Heng Zai,  you gotta kill people on behalf of Kelvin and Mr.  Yeung. 
__
.
Me: Eventually,  did Miuson on behalf of Kelvin and Mr. Yeung kill people ?
.
John: No, Miuson didn't on behalf of Kelvin and Mr. Yeung kill people.  In the long run,  it's disastrous.  
.
Me: Why? 
.
John: Because,  Kelvin would think "wisely",  "Oh! After I hack John's elder brother and Heng Zai,  nobody die. Terrific. ". Kelvin use his "index" finger to heavily point to the forehead of John's elder brother and Heng Zai.  Kelvin said to his students surrounding,  "Hey! Guy.  John's elder brother and Heng Zai are good example. You guys learn the hacking techniques from this example. You guys thanks the professor. ".