Sequential (108) one of the branch is at Low-Cycle

 https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2024/03/blog-post.html

.

Ref: https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2024/03/blog-post.html .

.


.



.
John: See. < https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2024_Dhaka_Bailey_Road_fire > . 50 people died in the fire in Bangladesh.
Me: OK.
John: See the first picture. During the year of 2022, Kelvin hack me and then teach Daniel the hacker's techniques.
.
Kelvin (an America's hacker): Do you wanna learn the hacker's techniques?
Daniel (another America's hackers): Of course, I do wanna learn.
Kelvin: Excellent. Now, I hack the power plant of Hong Kong. During an "Up" cycle of alternate current, John's television is on. But, John's fan isn't on. Why? I let the 3rd branch of the up cycle of the alternate current of the electricity of John's house be down cycle.
Daniel: Don't hack him.
Kelvin: I hack him. And then, I teach you the hacker's techniques. You should praise me.
.
.
John (angry): Why do you hack me?
Kelvin: I teach Daniel the hacker's techniques.
John: If you wanna be a teacher, you teach the whole "Monde". Don't just teach Daniel alone.
.
During an Up cycle.
.
Mary's house,
1st branch = up,
2nd brach = up,
3rd branch = up,
.
David's house,
1st branch = up,
2nd brach = up,
3rd branch = up,
.
John's house,
1st branch = up,
2nd brach = up,
3rd branch = down, <- The fans is off.
.
John: See the 2nd picture.
.
During an Up cycle.
.
The clock line of,
R0(0) = up,
R0(1) = down, <--- Therefore, R0(1) can't be input. R0(1) left shift rather than right shift.
R0(2) = up,
R0(3) = up,

.