education (24) 3rd Campus killings
https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/serial-circuit.html
.
Ref: https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_73.html.
.
.
Ref: https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_73.html.
.
Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China) : I have a spy's company in Hong Kong. You go there. You pretend to be the boss. You tell John, "Our company do the business of computer repairs. If our company have repairing job, I will let you do that job.".
Mr. Hok (a spy of Hong Kong): I've got it.
.
__
.
John: 3 days later, Mr. Hok really call me to repair a modem. However, I fail to repair it.
Me: Why?
John: Read it.
.
___
.
Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China) : I hacked the control panel of Miss Kwok's Modem.
Mr. Hok: Does Miss Kwok know it?
Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China): Yes, I alreadynotified her. You ask John to go to repair Miss Kwok's modem. John must fail in repairing it.
.
Mr. Hok: What we did is to make fun of John.
Mr. Gao (a Kelvin's deputy in China) : Yes, we make fun of John.
____
.
Bradley : Kill those deputy and students, e.g., Mr. Gao and Mr. Hok.
.
Kelvin : Please. It's just for fun.
.
Bradley : I don't care. Kill them still.
___
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that it is for fun.
.
Kelvin : That's the way I save them,
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh,
.
Miuson : See . https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/httpsjohnkamchihau_01482493830.html?m=1 . I killed 600 people in Indonesia. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mr. Gao and Mr. Hok. They are under my shelter. ".